St. John's Episcopal Rectory (former). Early 1920s late 20th c.

368 Maple Ave, Waynesboro, VA 22980

Two-story frame Foursquare-form house with asbestos-shingle siding and a metal-sheathed hip roof with a hipped dormer with vinyl siding. The one-story front porch has classical wood columns and rectangular-section balusters. Other features include a parged foundation, modern 6/1 windows, and a one- and two-story modern rear addition with vinyl siding and round-arched windows. A low poured-concrete retaining wall borders the lot on the south side. The house was occupied by D. L. Rogers in 1935.

National Register of Historic Places Nomination Form 2/4/02